We need to decide if you really want our children to succeed and to avoid the likelihood of all the consequences of ACEs. If we do, then we might want to get our children involved in art. A majority of kids love to draw. So, a writable and erasable backpack is a unique and helpful tool for them. Invest in one to try it out. If not satisfied, return in within 30 days for a full refund.
Simon is a mundane looking backpack, but using it can help your kids improve creativity & self-esteem.
Hien Ho, the young inventor & entrepreneur
- A research by William & Mary college showed a continuous decline in creativity among American school children over the last 2 decades.
- In a poll conducted by IBM, 1500 CEOs of various industries and countries acknowledged that creativity is the best predictor of future success.
- That’s why we need to reverse this trend of declining creativity among school children. “Creativity is as important as literacy,” Sir Ken Robinson.
- To add insult to injury, art programs at schools are always the first on the chopping block in any budget cut and a budget cut is all but guaranteed after this pandemic.
- This unique ChalkWild erasable backpack, invented by this kid, Hien when he was 11 years old, can help reverse this dire trend.
- As you know, art boosts creativity, self-esteem, self-confidence, working memory, problem-solving skills, and relieve stress and anxiety.
- Therefore, you might consider getting your children or grandchildren involved in the arts. Some kids like dancing. Some like music. But most kids love to draw.
- ORDER one to see for yourself. Have your kids try it. Use it at school, at a bus stop, at a doctor’s office, during a car or bus ride, hanging out with friends, visiting grandparents… We are sure they and you will love it. If they don’t, return it within 30 days and we will issue a full refund. Besides its uniqueness, it is also well made. I and my team make sure of it; so we also offer a 1-year warranty. Let us know if there is a defect and we send you a new one FREE. You can also ORDER more liquid chalk markers here to keep their creativity uninterrupted.
Sharing is caring.
Young children who are starting life with trauma caused by poverty, abuse, neglect, domestic violence… are at a huge disadvantage . They need help in order to catch up with other kids, to realize their full potential and to avoid being victims of sexual exploitation when they are in their teens. There are many nonprofits dedicated to help these children. Sierra Vista Child & Family Services is one such organization and is one of the largest nonprofit agency in Stanislaus County. The leadership of Sierra Vista recognize the benefits of ChalkWild writable & erasable backpacks for their students. With the financial support of various community members, young children at Sierra Vista now get to draw on their backpacks to express themselves. What Sierra Vista Child & Family Services posted on their LinkedIn page: “ChalkWild Backpacks allow children to express their feelings when their words aren’t enough. Our staff will be able to use the backpacks as a tool to communicate with children as a form of art therapy. They can use them even when participating in distance learning, adding some normalcy to their school experience.”
If you need more information to decide, I'd recommend you read some testimonials from the experts below and see for yourself.
The Early Education Department is extremely impressed with the quality of the backpacks we purchased. The children enjoyed the write on/wipe off surface and having their own personal backpack to showcase their creativity builds their self-confidence!
"We are excited about the backpacks. The backpacks are such innovative use of an everyday product."
“My 4 year old Son had a very specific idea that he wanted a backpack he could draw on every day. We were absolutely delighted when we found a like minded vision in chalkwild. This unique and functional canvas is the perfect transitional object. Most importantly it’s an outlet for expression that can give voice to the inner world of emotions and help nurture and develop the creative problem solvers of the future.”
“From the moment he walked in, he was intrigued with the backpack. He struggles from past trauma & this backpack not only distracted him but was therapeutic for him. The ChalkWild backpack is helpful for children to express themselves through art, drawing & coloring.”
"The mom expressed that her daughter has really enjoyed the backpack! She takes it to school, the park, and wherever she can carry it. The girl truly enjoys drawing but also writing on it too. Along with the markers, we included a print out of one of our curriculum themes “HOPE Rising” and she traced it on her backpack (see picture attached). It’s seems that both mom and daughter are grateful for such a fun tool that encourages the child’s creativity."
"The Chalk Wild erasable backpack is a great on-the-go resource for children who love to draw. Drawing can be very soothing and may help to ease feelings of anxiety or stress and help to regulate emotions. The backpack can be used as a canvas at any time, such as whilst waiting or on the train. This is very helpful for children who are always moving or have attention difficulties. I would recommend the Chalk Wild erasable backpack to parents and teachers!"
“Child survivors of domestic violence and sexual abuse need healthy creative outlets for their strong and complicated feelings. For over 20 years my agency has used art as a means of safe self-expression for youth in our psycho-educational support groups. We recently started giving a ChalkWild back pack to each child graduating from our youth programs. Now they have a special place to store their program materials and works of art!”
“This is the most amazing thing, useful in so many ways. Our non-verbal clients absolutely love that they can express themselves. #love #amazing”
“My published research shows that just 20 minutes of drawing can improve working memory, our brain’s control center. So what are you waiting for? Pick one of these fantastic backpacks & get drawing!”
“Terrific idea. Don’t be surprised when it spreads to adults with briefcases on subways.”
“What a great idea! I will also get one for my granddaughter.”
“Hien has a brilliant product in the ChalkWild Erasable Backpack. The benefits of art therapy for traumatized or stressed children are proven. Additionally, it gives adults a window into the thoughts and emotions of the child. I highly recommend the ChalkWild Erasable Backpack to programs and parents working with sensitized children.”
"As for the kid that has had his backpack for a month, mom says he loves it! He is 7 years old and is in an Individualized Education Program (IEP) at school. The teachers have found it challenging to accommodate for a rocking chair to help with the child’s concentration, but mom said that the backpack has helped. She stated that he used to hide under his desk constantly, but now uses the backpack on his desk or the floor instead. Mom said the teachers find it very helpful. Although the boy doesn’t use it at home, he takes the backpack to school every day as well as on any car ride. Mom is very grateful! "
"...ChalkWild Backpacks allow children to express their feelings when their words aren’t enough. Our staff will be able to use the backpacks as a tool to communicate with children as a form of art therapy. They can use them even when participating in distance learning, adding some normalcy to their school experience. Students from our non-public schools will receive a backpack, and when the teachers deliver their homework for the week, they can keep it stored safely."
Or watch, listen or read the news.
CBS Los Angeles
FOX5 San Diego
CBS Los Angeles