Art is amazing. It
- Boosts self-esteem and confidence.
- Enhances creative thinking
- Stimulates imagination.
- Enhances creative problem-solving skills.
- Improves working memory, our brain’s control center, which is crucial for being more engaged in class.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Allows children to learn to express feelings without words.
- Stimulates the connection between both hemispheres of the brain.
- Arts boosts creativity, which is the #1 attribute sought by 21st century employers.
- The creative industries account for 7.8% of California GPD (note: California 2019 GDP= $3.137 trillions).